Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Re-Opening.

I'm re-opening the blog, it has been a while... Most of you may know my account, Bimmy-Mimmy was deleted.. I'm now on Sasha1296, so you know this banner on the right side of the blog? :| Well, its supposed to be Sasha1296 now. I hope you can understand this big miss understanding.. Anyways, this blog is under construction, it will hopefully turn out to be a blog where you can look forward in ordering presentations, learning how to make presentations, and all those other things. :)

So don't forget to follow!

5 comments:

  1. I think I saw that picture you used on someone's blog...did you get the copyright permission to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT'S MY GRAPHIC THAT YOU'VE STOLEN!!!

    Proof:
    stardollgraphiccorner.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-graphic.html

    ADD CREDIT OR REMOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG,I'm So Excited!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    I've NEVER been superstar in my life so this should be exciting! WIPPEEE I'll post this blog on my stardoll profile,omg you dont know how EXCITED I AM!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. There arent any followers,and i've been waiting for ages...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So What do we do to have a chance winning ??

    ReplyDelete